Snow shoeing Pokljuka
You will experience genuine contact with an unspoiled nature of Triglav National Park during snow shoeing on Pokljuka a forestry Karst plateau. Pokljuka offers a variety of winter sports that attracts travelers, sport-loving tourist and those who are fond of winter fun. Pokljuka is also a common getaway for all mountaineers. The plateau is known for its winter sports facilities, among which are the yearly Biathlon World Cup that is one of the highlights of the season in this part of Europe.
- warm winter clothes
- waterproof hiking boots (mountaineering boots)
- a snack and beverage
- sunglasses and sun cream
- gloves and cap
- walking sticks
- a cap or hand lamp
- extra clothes and shoes
The price is calculated for the minimum number of 6 adult participants.
- the price for 4 – 5 participants is 55,00 € / person
- the price for 3 persons is 70,00 € / person
- transport from Ljubljana to Logarska Pokljuka and back
- guiding and organization
Extra payments on your request:
- lunch or dinner (depends on the location)
General travelling conditions and travelling instructions are part of the programme.