Winter Snowshoeing in Logarska valley
We will enjoy the winter snowshoeing in the beautiful surroundings of Logarska valley in the depth of the Savinja Alps, admiring over 2000 m high peaks (Ojstrica, Planjava, Krofička; Brana, Rinke, Turska gora...). This 7 km long and 250 m wide alpine valley was transformed by glacier during the last glacial age. Our path will lead us throughout magnificent and hidden snowy corners of preserved Natural Park.
- warm winter clothes
- waterproof hiking boots (mountaineering boots)
- a snack and beverage
- sunglasses and sun cream
- gloves and cap
- walking sticks
- a cap or hand lamp
- extra clothes and shoes
The price is calculated for the minimum number of 6 adult participants.
- the price for 4 – 5 participants is 55,00 € / person
- the price for 3 persons is 70,00 € / person
- transport from Ljubljana to Logarska valley and back
- guiding and organization
Extra payments on your request:
- lunch or dinner (depends on the location)
General travelling conditions and travelling instructions are part of the programme.